Reasons To View TCA Peel Before and After Images
Marks on your skin can be lightened considerably to improve your appearance. Sure, the application of cosmetic products may be a stop-gap solution but you have to consider a more suitable solution for long-lasting results. The efficacy of TCA peel stands apart from the rest in this aspect. You are definite to be convinced of the results once you view TCA peel before and after images of patients who had undergone the process.
You would want to learn more about the following to get an insight into what you may or may not expect once you undergo the process:
TCA peel: what does it mean?
A chemical peel is a skin healing treatment that many individuals with scars and prominent acne-marked skin aspire to undergo. You will have a chemical solution applied over the problem area and removed along with the uppermost layer of the skin to reveal healthy skin below. The exposed skin will heal with time and give you a smooth, blemish-free appearance thus enhancing your beauty substantially.
This is a non-invasive procedure that includes the usage of different chemicals for cosmetic effects. When you opt for the TCA peel, you agree to treat your skin with trichloroacetic acid (TCA).
Need for TCA peel
You are welcome to go in for TCA peel treatment when you hope to reduce/ eliminate the following:
- Extensive acne scars
- Freckles and age spots all over your face
- Discoloration of the skin caused by melasma
- Deep lines on the skin that contribute to leather-like texture of the facial skin
- Fine lines or wrinkles in specific areas of the face and neck
Although TCA and chemical peels are usually used to rejuvenate the facial skin, you may try it t improve the skin appearance in the following parts of the body too:-
- Upper Arms
Are you a good candidate for TCA peel?
Well, you can go ahead with the treatment when you want to improve the texture of your skin by getting rid of the lines, wrinkles, and blemishes. It is suitable for both men and women too. It had been believed previously that patients with lighter skin and hair respond positively to all chemical peels including trichloroacetic acid (TCA). However, you may find excellent results even when you are blessed with dark-colored skin. Do refrain from using TCA peel when you have bulges, skin sacs, and deeply entrenched lines that go deeper than the top layer of your skin.
You are certainly not a good candidate when you:
- Have a long history of abnormal scarring on your face and neck
- Have dark pigmentation over the scars or wrinkles
- Have had acne treatments in the recent past
- Have been diagnosed with specific skin conditions that result in sensitivity of the skin
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding your baby
- Do not respond well to medical treatments
- Have open sores, wounds, or lesions on your skin
You may have to undergo multiple sessions to achieve the desired results. It is always advisable to check TCA peel before and after photographs to get a realistic idea